Any child 6 years
of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
Monday -- 3:00pm to 5:30pm and 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday -- 3:00pm to 5:30pm and 6:30pm to 8:00pm
-- 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday -- 1:00pm to 8:00pm
Management has the right to close the pool for
the following reasons
-thunder or lightening
-fecal or vomit material in the pool
Tips for Safe and Healthy Swimming
Help us keep
the pool safe and healthy for everyone!
- Children 6 & under must be accompanied in the
pool with an adult and stay in arms reach.
- Children 3 & under must wear a swim diaper.
- Parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and well being of their children.
take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Do not use the pool if you show any signs
of illness or have had diarrhea in the last two weeks.
- Lifeguards are the final authority on
rules and regulations in the pool area.
Please Note: Maintaining a clean and healthy swim
environment is the utmost importance at the Bitterroot Aquatic Center. You can help by having your family follow the tips
listed above. The BAC pool will close immediately for 30 minutes to 24 hours if an illness or bathroom incident occurs in
the swim area. Health and safety protocols are conducted prior to reopening the pool.